Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The program can't start because nidaq32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. Notes: DAQ is not installed.

Notes: DAQ is not installed. M&A Explorer has been Refreshing for the last half hour.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,544 Views)

I guess there is no Traditional DAQ installed on your computer and the software which you are trying to run/load is using it. On Windows 7 you need Traditional DAQ 7.5. Windows XP works with older versions like Traditional DAQ 7.4.4

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,519 Views)

You can read about this error here, but the other poster is correct. You need Traditional DAQ installed.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F7F09E0377369C7586257150005D00F3

Tanner B.
Systems R&D Engineer - Aerospace, Defense, and Government
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,506 Views)

Thanks for your responses. I thought this error had something to do with the fact that I hadn't installed the I/O card yet.

This computer controls a piece of test equipment. The application software is supplied by the equip. mfg. who specifically stated to install NI driver, then their application software and finally the card. I would of thought the card would of been installed first then the driver. I've not worked much with I/O cards and their drivers before.
The error code went away and I was able to run the application software.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,488 Views)