Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Analog Output channel of my PCI-6024E sets high after Windows 2000 boot on a Compaq but not on a Dell.

If I send an analog output command then the output operates normally after that. With the board in the Dell, I ran the E Series diagnostics and the board passed. And I have tried different slots on the Compaq. Anyone have an idea?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,322 Views)
When you say "sets high", what voltage do you see? 5V, 10V? What version of NI-DAQ do you have installed? I would recommend upgrading to the latest version (NI-DAQ 7.2) on both computers and see if the behavior still exists. If it does still exist, let me know what kind of Compaq computer you are using, and I can investigate further.
Message 2 of 4
(2,322 Views)
The offset is 10V. Installing 7.2 or going down to 6.9.3 fixed the problem. What I am concerned about is that 7.1 is what has been shipping with the boards and I have several customers with this version. Do you know if this is a universal problem with 7.1?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,322 Views)
Yes, this is a known issue with NI-DAQ 7.1. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I would recommend your customers upgrade to 7.2 if the analog output is an issue.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,322 Views)