cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sugestion for replacing DAQCard-6062e

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a DAQCard-6062e and I want to replace it with a new card with PCI Express (PCIe) port, We want the same specifications as the old one. What kind of card do you suggust?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,336 Views)
Did you see the recommendation for the 6351 on the 6062 product page? It has a PCIe version.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,329 Views)
Solution
Accepted by vahhab
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,323 Views)
That's the one.

You do know that a simple call to your local sales engineer would be the best thing you could do.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,319 Views)

Okk, For sure I will also call them. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,314 Views)
It's not very polite to mark your response as the solution.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,310 Views)

Hello all,

Due to some problems, our team leader decided to use the old DAQ (DAQCard-6062e) card on the new PC. Now I encountered new problems :), I have windows 7 (32 bits) and I installed Labview 14 with DAQmx and also Traditional DAQ 7.5 because our program is too big and written with the old Labview version and rewriting the program is time consuming and we do not have time.

When I run the program, I receive error 10243 and after that error 10401. I could not reset the driver in the "Measurement and Automation Explorer" because "right click" is disabled!  I uninstalled the DAQmx and continue working with T DAQ (To solve error 10243) but still have the same problems. As I understood the version of the labview does not match with the old driver and I have to use lower versions. Is it right?

Another question, can be both drivers (DAQmx and T DAQ) exists on one PC to run the devises?

Best,

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,158 Views)

@vahhab wrote:

Hello all,

Due to some problems, our team leader decided to use the old DAQ (DAQCard-6062e) card on the new PC. Now I encountered new problems :), I have windows 7 (32 bits) and I installed Labview 14 with DAQmx and also Traditional DAQ 7.5 because our program is too big and written with the old Labview version and rewriting the program is time consuming and we do not have time.

When I run the program, I receive error 10243 and after that error 10401. I could not reset the driver in the "Measurement and Automation Explorer" because "right click" is disabled!  I uninstalled the DAQmx and continue working with T DAQ (To solve error 10243) but still have the same problems. As I understood the version of the labview does not match with the old driver and I have to use lower versions. Is it right?

Another question, can be both drivers (DAQmx and T DAQ) exists on one PC to run the devises?

Best,

Tell you team leader to look at http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B0D5630C0A50D5C6862578E800459248 and

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/8EC9E81C3DE4E619862573930083BD7A

Tell him also that tIme wasted = as money wasted.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,154 Views)