Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SH68-68-EP mapping discrepancy.

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a DAQ cable type SH68-68-EP, Manufacturing P/N 184749B-02, Catalog Number 184749-02 which has 68-way connectors on each end.  I have cut this cable in two  in order to make two custom DAQ cables with the 68-connector on one end and a custom connector on the other.  I am using the file SH68-68-EP.png for the wire color to pin mapping.  I have noticed a discrepancy - the file says that pin 40 should be connected to a yellow/green wire but it is in fact connected to a brown/green wire.

This would only be noticed if you opened the cable to get to the individual wires.

Regards,

Neville

Message 1 of 5
(3,791 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nwild

Neville,

You are right. I checked internal documentation and the pin 40 should be connected to the brown-green wire. There is an error in the SH68-68-EP.png file. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

Message 2 of 5
(3,776 Views)

last post indicated error in .png---yet appears it has not been corrected . .

is that so?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/DE2D842E545DE64B86256F78006EAB1A

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,395 Views)

This post is almost a year old. I recommend that you post a new question and refference this post so that the community can see the post and help further. 

Alex D
Systems Engineer
Academic Research
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,353 Views)

This post is almost a year old. I recommend that you post a new question and refference this post so that the community can see the post and help further. 

Alex D
Systems Engineer
Academic Research
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,353 Views)