Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Suggestion to Begin labview

Hello All,

I need your suggestions to buy a right software, because now i'm in the step1 of labview environment for programming. For the first step i'm planned to buy a hardware Multi function I/O (USB-6001) with a labview base development software. Is it ok to begin? or i need to do any correction in my purchase. Kindly share your views and guide me to the right way.

Thanks in Advance

Santhoshkumar

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,289 Views)

What exactly are you trying to do?  Who is paying?  Is this for professional or hobby use?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,274 Views)

For Professional use only, I'm just wanna Learn & Practice labview software with industrial applications.

Please give me any feedback for learning.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,258 Views)

Most industrial applications would benefit greatly from using a cRIO system (uses RealTime and FPGA).  If you want to get started with that, I would recommend a myRIO.  For the sake of learning, take LabVIEW Core 1, 2, & 3.  With a valid SSP (you get a 1 year SSP when you purchase LabVIEW), you can take those courses online for free.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,255 Views)