From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with USB-9162 and LabVEIW

Hello,

I am having trouble with my USB-9162 operating to how I want it too. I have a 9125A module connected to it and what we would like to do is measure the force of a compression gun for quality purposed. We have a program to run the exe. file, but when I start the program and run it, nothing happens. It sys the program is there and operating fine, but we are receieveing no data in return. How can we solve this issue? Is there some driver that we do not have? We have the latest version of the NI DAQmx. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,498 Views)

Do you have the source code or just the EXE?

Without knowing how the program is written it will be hard to say anything. Usually it has something to do with the name of the device (for example if it is named differently in MAX and inside the program).

Did the program ever work properly? If yes, what changed?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,463 Views)

Stockson,

I apologize for the late reply, as I have been working with our IT department trying to figure this out. To update you on our progress, I have uploaded the conversation between another tech and myself on this subject. It is attached.

Thank you for your support.

ColterM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,433 Views)