Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 6225 self calibration error 201294

Hi,

I try to revive a few PXI-6225 M series DAQ cards, which were on the shelf unused for a number of years. I can read voltages on a the AI channels  (I used a voltage source and shorting of analogue inputs) The zero is shifted significantly (by about 0.5 V), the slope seems OK.

I tried to run self-calibration, but I got the following error message:

-201294_error.jpg

-201294 Device could not complete the calibration operation

1. The actual reference signal applied for calibration was different from the value you specified. Ensure that the reference signal applied is the same as the values that were input.

2. The reference signal was not stable over the period of time that the hardware was being calibrated. Ensure that the reference signal specified is free of noise and does not drift over the duration of the calibration.

Strangely, the data from the last calibration is missing (N/A) and current temperature is -50 degree C.

properties.jpg

Can I fix this error somehow myself or should I send it to NI for calibration/repair?

Best regards

Marton

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,794 Views)

Hello Marton,

I have searched our internal database for similar cases and almost all of them ended in sending back the device to NI for repairs.

Best regards,

Daniel

Dániel Fülöp
Field Application Engineer (CLA, CTA)
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,711 Views)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply, I will send the cards to NI for inspection / repair.

Best regards

Marton

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,707 Views)

What ever happen. Was the unit damage? Was it repeared? or what was the issue? Was this issue resoveled.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,634 Views)

The card was sent to NI and inspected, but it was damaged beyond repair.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,630 Views)