From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-MIO-16E-4, NI 183139B-01 and SC-2050

Hi all, 

i have to work on an old machine but i have some problem to understand the pinout of this. My system is composed by the board PCI-MIO-16E-4 connected to a adapter NI 183139B-01 so i can exit with a ribbon flat that reach a SC-2050 shield. I don't understand the pinout:

I have seen by the datasheet that the PCI have a pinout as in the image1 but in the SC-2050 this is change as image2. Where the pins are swapped? In the adapter? 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,409 Views)

Hi ypkdani,

it looks like the pins are swappend in the adapter. If the adapter is compatible with the board then you should just worry about the pinout of the SC-2050. Did you try it out? Do you read it correctly?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,374 Views)

No i have search the schematics of the adapter but i didn't find anything

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,371 Views)

But did you try connecting a signal and reading it from LabVIEW or MAX? Do you read anything?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,367 Views)
Your cable must do it. The DAQ card has a 68 pin connector and not the typical 50 pin for those old e-series cards. An ohmmeter would tell you all that you need to know if you don't have any documentation.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,362 Views)

Thanks!! i will check this. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,343 Views)