From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-MI0-16XE-50 Failing Self-test

I am using a PCI-MI0-16XE-50 which is failing the self-test in MAX 3.1.1.3004.  I have used the E Series Diagnostic Utility which gives the error "Error 10809 occurred at cwdaq:  Starting DAQ operation Attempted to start a pulse width measurement with the pulse in the phase to be measured (e.g., high phase for high-level gating)."  Windows XP detects the device fine, as does MAX.  The obvious answer is that the device is broken, but is it feasible or economical to have the device repaired?  What tends to cause this type of problem and/or how can it be corrected?

Thanks,
Brandon
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,351 Views)
Hello C.

You will need to contact National Instruments for a quote for repairing you board. If you bought less than a year ago, it may still be under warranty in which case it would not cost you anything to repair.
However, I would suggest in case you need to pay for repair to consider getting one of the new improved and more performent yet low cost M Series devices.
Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,338 Views)