Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI DEV ID not found in PCI Vendor and Device list for PCI 6031E card (one of the 3 devices is OEM1)

I have three PCI 6031E cards which are shown to have VEN_1093 (NI) and DEV_2C50.  The correct PCI device ID from another 6031e and one of the cards has the OEM1 label.  The other two cards have serial numbers which the NI driver look up say are supported by my current runtime (vers 16 approx)  The correct pcidatabase.com Device ID for the PCI-6031E is 1330.  (0x1330)  How can I get Ni-Max to recognize these cards?  Is there a way to change the Device ID to 1330?  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,759 Views)

Yes, the usual PCI device ID for the NI PCI-6031E is 0x1330. The device ID is not configurable.

The devices with PCI device ID 0x2C50 were done as an OEM product for a customer, and I don't know how they may differ from a standard 6031E. They are not presently supported in NI-DAQmx; they may be supported in Traditional NI-DAQ.

Typically OEM products are integrated into a larger product, and the end user is intended to work with the vendor of that product; you may need to follow up with whomever provided you with these boards.

——
Brandon Streiff
ni.com/compactdaq · ni.com/daq
Message 2 of 2
(3,706 Views)