Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6703 Analog Channel 1 Voltage problem

I am using the analog output channels of the 6703. I have no problems with any other channel except channel 1. All channels are configured for DC Voltage. All work fine to start but after a while channel 1 will sit at a low state with Pulses up to the set voltage level. NI-DAQ 7.1 is installed on my WIN98 machine along with LabVIEW 6.0.2. If I launch Measurement and automation explorer I can adjust the voltage and still see the pulses, sometimes the pulses stay other times they go away and the complete signal is at the set voltage level. This will do this just with the PC on and a Scope probe watching the output on the SCB-68 pin (nothing else connected). I have moved the 6703 to another slot in the PC hoping to cure it with no
luck. The card is only 3 weeks old and would like to get it repeatable before sending the card back to be looked at. There is also a 6036E card as well but that seems to be fine. All channels on both cards except 6703 Analog Channel 1 are fine. I would move the signal to another channel but I need all the analog outputs on the card.
Jeff D.

Certified Architect LabVIEW Champion DQMH Framework

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,295 Views)
Greetings,

It sounds like you have done a thorough job of troubleshooting this issue. It definitely appears that you will need to send the board to NI for repair. Since the behavior is intermittent, be certain to include documentation detailing the steps required to reproduce it. You can contact NI regarding the repair in the following location:

Request Support

Spencer S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,295 Views)