From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIDAQ 6.9.3 does not install documents

Using NIDAQ 6.9.3 downloaded from NI site. Installs the drivers but does not install the documents. If I run the docsetup.msi it gives the option to select documents and tries to install them, but cannot find the PDF's. I am left with links to non-existent documents from the Start menu. Any suggestions (other than downloading them individually from the NI site)?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,366 Views)
Hello,

Other than downloading a previous or later version of NI DAQ from the NI website, then next suggestion would be to download the documents individually from the ni website.

Also how are you installing NI DAQ (If from cd have you tried copying the contents from the cd on to the hard disk and then trying to install it.

Kind Regards

LouisP
Applications Engineer
NI-UK
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,366 Views)
I cannot use a later version of NI-DAQ as it does not support the DAQCard-700. I don't think I can use an earlier version as I am using WinX. I was trying to avoid the hassle of downloading manually.

NIDAQ 6.9.3 was downloaded from the NI site, as that is the only place I have been able to get it from. Installation was from HDD as per the instructions.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,366 Views)
Hello,

Have you tried downloading NI DAQ 6.9.2 for use with the DAQ card.

When you mention WinX is this windows XP that you are using, If it is then NI DAQ 6.9.2 is supported for this operating system.

Kind Regards

LouisP
Applications Engineer
NI-UK
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,366 Views)