Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI max 6008

Hi All,

I recently have a problem with NI USB 6008 device may need some addvice: I have two test computers a and b, both have NI usb 6008 dirver installed, also have  two USB 6008 loggers A and B, logger A was wokring fine with computer a, logger B was wokring fine with computer b.

For some reason I need to switch logger A to computer b, after I did that, its not working anymore, the test is using usb 6008 to measure voltage and frequency to refelct audio volumn change,the device cannot measure voltage but has no problem measuring frequency, then I reconnected logger A to computer a, still have the same problem. 

Anyone has any idea why this is happening? thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,467 Views)

some additional information, I have tested the usb 6008 itself with loopback wire, analog input works fine. tested my UUT, when audio volumn changes, voltage changes, but still when I use the logger to measure, returned voltage value is always 0.013-0.014v. barely change....

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,447 Views)

Were there any changes in the code or updates to either PC that could have caused this behavior? Did anything change in the wiring?

Also, how did you test with a loopback wire; was it with an example VI or with your own VI?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,417 Views)