Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI USB-6008 Self Test Error

Hi there, 

I have encountered a problem on configuring the NI USB-6008 device. The NI-DAQmx ver 8.3 is installed in a Windows XP. 

Error:

The device self test has failed. The error repot from the device driver is as follows:

Error -88302 occurred at Self Test

Possible Reason(s):

An internal error occurred.

The error above came up when it comes to self test.The LED light on the device is blinking non-stop. When I right clicked on the device in MAX, "Test Panels", "Delete", "Properties" and "Self-Calibrate" option are not available. The same error will come up if "Reset Device" is clicked. I have looked for the solutions in the forum but I can't get to the configuration settings as mentioned in this solution: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/19E7993CF8366EED8625764200771C68?opendocument&Submitted&&...

Is there any other ways to solve the error? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,375 Views)
That version is 8 years old. Have you tried something newer? What application development software are you using?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,367 Views)

Nope. This ver of installer is given by the manager and I am trying to install it with the NI USB-6008. I'm not sure on the application. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,363 Views)
You don't know whether the program will use c, LabVIEW, .NET, or something else?

Have your manager get on the forum or tell him you need to try a driver that is more recent.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,358 Views)