Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI PCI 6115 Problem with analog IO, inspected, problem with fuses.

Hello,

I have problem with my PCI6115 card. First AI were sensing positive voltage equal to upper limit set in LAbVIEW or in Test Panels. Also there was no signal from AO. Self-Test passed. Self-Calibration failed with 200545 error. I have inspected the card and I saw incorrect values on +- supply lines. Onboard f3 fuse had 100 ohm. Quick test with 5x20mm 0,5A then 1A and finally 1,5A fast fuse made card work correctly. So now I would like to know what are correct specifications for f2 and f3 fuses.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,991 Views)

Hi Major and welcome to NI Forums!

We do not officially suport replacing blown fuses in most cases, but rather consider contacting your local NI branch to have the card repaired or replaced. That being said, if you wish to conduct repairs on the card yourself, the F01 fuse is specified at 2A and F03 is at 5A, both of them slow fuses.

Kind regards:

Andrew Valko
National Instruments Hungary
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,942 Views)

Hello Andrew,

I have the same problem with PCI-6115. It shows error code 200545 for self-calibration. So I am guessing maybe some problem with the fuses as well? Then, how to locate the F1,F2,F3 on the board? Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,570 Views)