Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-DAQmx compatibility with Real time system

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm trying to use a Real Time 11 system with LabVIEW. When I try to connect it with the NI-DAQmx, an error is displayed saying that the version of the NI-DAQmx drivers are uncompatible with the one on the real time. I have tried to use different versions of the NI-DAQmx drivers that are suggested in the compatibility table but non of those have worked. I have an older computer working with the same Real Time system that uses LabVIEW 9 and has the NI-DAQmx 9.3.5 f0 driver installed on it but I can't find those drivers in the web. What should I do?

I'm using LabVIEW 2015 in my current computer.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,898 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author BenUnisa

It sounds like you may just have a mismatch in the versions of software installed on your host and target.  In order to deploy code from your host to your target, both need to have matching function libraries.  Check out this link for instructions on updating versions of software on your target to match those installed on your host, using the LabVIEW RT Software Wizard.  If you've already done that, and it hasn't helped, please provide a screenshot or error code of the message that's popping up.

Message 2 of 3
(3,854 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the response. 

As you said, I asked National Instruments for the concrete driver version of my system and everything was solved.

I still don't understand why a compatible version is not valid for this purposes, but I'm happy that is working.

Thanks for everything,

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,732 Views)