Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Value Array from Analog 1D Wfm

Hi,

I am still relatively new to Labview so I'm sure this is a pretty simple problem to solve but I'm not sure how to do it. I am running a test with an acclerometer where I am trying to use an analog edge trigger to start recording when the acceleration spikes (this occurs when the acclerometer strikes an object after being in free fall). From this I want to 1. display the spike on the front panel in a graph and 2. find the max y value of the spike and display it on the front panel. I used the DAQ assistant and was able to get a continous graph output and tried to modify it to do the above. I keep getting Error 200077 regarding the DAQmx stop block. I have attached the file and hope that someone can help.

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,057 Views)

I have been able to fix the output of the graph and max value but I am still having trouble with the trigger

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,969 Views)

See if this helps some.  In short you have to configure the task to trigger on the analog slope at the level you want it to trigger at.  You may want to add in a loop to wait for the task to complete before reading to avoid possible timeout issues.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,962 Views)