From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Frequency

Solved!
Go to solution

Hai guyz,

I have developed a code to save data while the cDAQ is taking reading. Its fine when I set it to 1Hz with the save data showing data taken at every 1 sec interva. But when I tried to make it to 0.017 Hz the codes shows error. The reason I did this was I thought it would make the program read data every 1 minute and save it. Perhaps this is the wrong approach. If so would you show me how to do it the right way? I've attach a code capture and the example of data saved.

Regards,
Newbie92 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,018 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Newbie92

What error are you getting?  I'm guessing a timeout error.  The simple solution here would be use use an Event Structure with a timeout of 60,000ms.  In the timeout case, you do your read and processing.  But this would also allow you to add an abort and/or stop button event case(s) to allow the loop to stop without waiting the full 60 seconds.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(4,015 Views)

Hai crossrulz,

Thanks a bunch, the timeout case helped me achieved the 60 sec save interval and the stop event was an awesome idea.  Smiley Very HappyI.

Regards,
Newbie920

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,000 Views)