cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Frequency

Solved!
Go to solution

Hai guyz,

I have developed a code to save data while the cDAQ is taking reading. Its fine when I set it to 1Hz with the save data showing data taken at every 1 sec interva. But when I tried to make it to 0.017 Hz the codes shows error. The reason I did this was I thought it would make the program read data every 1 minute and save it. Perhaps this is the wrong approach. If so would you show me how to do it the right way? I've attach a code capture and the example of data saved.

Regards,
Newbie92 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,020 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Newbie92

What error are you getting?  I'm guessing a timeout error.  The simple solution here would be use use an Event Structure with a timeout of 60,000ms.  In the timeout case, you do your read and processing.  But this would also allow you to add an abort and/or stop button event case(s) to allow the loop to stop without waiting the full 60 seconds.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(4,017 Views)

Hai crossrulz,

Thanks a bunch, the timeout case helped me achieved the 60 sec save interval and the stop event was an awesome idea.  Smiley Very HappyI.

Regards,
Newbie920

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,002 Views)