From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for (2) VXI-MIO-64E-1 for purchase

All,

I am currently looking for (2) VXI-MIO-64E-1 multifunction cards for purchase. If you have any cards you wish to sell or know of any cards forsale, please contact me at...

Roger A. Coffmon
Senior Design Engineer, ATE
roger.coffmon@liebert.com
614-841-5871
Liebert, NA
www.liebert.com
Emerson Network Power
www.gotoemerson.com
"Consider It Solved"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,419 Views)
Roger,
Don't have what you are looking for but depending on your VXI controler there may be an alternative for you to consider. If you are using an embedded controler with a PCI expansion slot (such as 872B or 875B)you can always opt to use a PCI Data Acquisition board that meets your needs. The PCI equivalent board to the VXI-MIO-64E-1 is the PCI-6071E. You can find the product specs at the following location - http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=1042〈=US. This board has the functioanality equivalence with one exception, the onboard memory. So assuming you are not using the onboard memory option for the VXI-MIO-64E-1 you should have both programming and functionality transparancy.

Regards,

Christer
Message 2 of 3
(2,414 Views)
Christer,

All great suggestions but, I do not have these options available to me.

Thanks
-Roger
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,401 Views)