Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Program will not communicate with my NI USB-6210 w/ 3 pressure transducers

I have an .exe Labview program that i have used for over a year and it all of a sudden stopped communicating with the NI USB-6210 that i have all of my pressure transducers connected to. I have little to no knowledge of the creation of the labview program. I am just a user of it and the person who created it no longer works for my company. If you have any ideas i would appreciate it greatly.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,221 Views)

Well, since it is an exe, it has not been modified. Did any drivers get updated? Any other changes to the computer?

As a first step, try a different USB port and/or USB cable. Maybe it is just a hardware issue. Does the hardware show up in MAX?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,217 Views)

There was an update with the computer but I returned the computer to a previous version. The hardware shows up in MAX and tests fine. I have plugged it into every USB and restarted the computer and program but still it won't connect. Do you think i need to get someone with Labview experience to come in and modify my .EXE file.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,202 Views)

You cannot modify an exe. You need the source code. Do you also have the original project used to built the exe?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,196 Views)

i am not sure if I would have the original project or not.

Would it be that in the max program i have lost my channels, tasks, and/or scales that are related to the transducers connected to the NI USB-6210?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,192 Views)