From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm tring to install two Daqcard700's in same computer running Win2000 and Nidaq6.9.2 and the cards are not given two different device numbers by the NIDAQ device configuration wizard.

One Daqcard 700 and one daqcard 16x-50e in same machine work fine but two Daqcard 700's are not assigned two diferrent device numbers by the device configuration wizard.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,417 Views)
Go into Measurement & Automation Explorer and select one of the DAQCard-700's and select properties. There you should be able to change the device number.

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,419 Views)
Thanks for your response Brian but the problem is, is that even though the system recognizes both cards, only one shows up in the Measurement & Automation Explorer.

Steve
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,417 Views)
smlunasr wrote:
>
> Thanks for your response Brian but the problem is, is that even though
> the system recognizes both cards, only one shows up in the Measurement
> & Automation Explorer.

Go into Device Manager and delete them both then reboot.
That may help?

Mark
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,417 Views)

I have this same problem with the previously described observations.  I tried two Daqcard-700s in three different laptops, two with Windows XP and One with Windows 2000.  Tried all suggestions in Knowledgebase and Forum I could find with no luck.  Single cards work ok.  Removed and reinstalled drivers in Device Manager.  Tried the Windows 2000 patch for this problem.  Changed the PCMCIA adapters on the laptop to Generic Cardbus  Controller from one suggestion.  Running Labview 6.1 with Ni-Daq 6.9.3 and Max 3.1. Tried also Max 2.1.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Ben1167

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,330 Views)