Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot properly configure a NI6025 with RDA

I have installed a NI6025E on a computer and I want to develop a new program on my laptop (with CVI). With Remote Device Access (RDA) and NI-MAX I can make acquisition on the board. But the function "AI_Configure" returns 0xffffd75d (-10403). On the digital port I have no problems. Both computers have the same NI-DAQ version (7.1.0f1), the same NI-MAX version (3.02.3005) and the same operating system (Windows2000).
SOmeone can help me?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,286 Views)
Hi baloss

If I understand you correctly, then you're able to see the remote device in MAX and to test the functionality of the board with the Testpanel. If this is the case, then the board is OK and the RDA Server is running properly too. There must be a problem in CVI. Error -10403 means, that the specified device does not support the requested action (the driver recognizes the device, but the action is inappropriate for the device). Have you tried to run your programm on the PC where the 6025 resides? That's a fast way to see if the problem is related to your application.

Regards,
Luca
Regards,
Luca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,286 Views)
Hi Luca,
you have correctly understood. This week I tried to run my program directly on the PC where the 6025 is located. The Board Code returned by the "Init_DA_Brds" is now OK (271, before it was 80) and the acquisitions runs properly!

Regards

Baloss
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,286 Views)