Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to store voltage readings from single channel into more than one column in excel sheet each iteration

Greetings, 
I am working on a project and need help with LabView or maybe excel. the project is taking voltage readings from different points through one channel (analog input  AI0) as following : 
put the leads on first sensor and run the program for 45 second and record the voltage in first column in the excel sheet for each second. 
then move the leads manually to the second sensor and run the program again for the second time and also record the readings on the second column in the excel sheet. and so on until finish the sixth sensor.

I programmed it in a way that the user specify the number of sensors he want to measure and depending on that number of sensors that the user specified, each iteration of the for loop will work on different sensor, and at the end of each iteration the write to measurement file will store the voltages of the sensor in that iteration into a column in the excel sheet.

The issue that  I am having now is all the readings for the six sensors are going to the same column sheet which will result in one long column instead of writing them in separated columns. I used (write to measurement file) to store the data in excel sheet and I could not figured it out how to make it in different way.

I did some searches but no luck to proceed with this project.

I will appreciate  if anyone can tell me how to store the voltages of each sensor in different column,Thank you for your time and thoughts.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,228 Views)

I have attached picture that shows the write to measurement file with DAQ assistant.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,204 Views)