From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i initialize a calibration session on NI9215 module

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all i am trying to make adjustments to an Analogue to Digital  module (NI9215) as i have found the calibration is out of specification. I have downloaded the calibration procedure for NI 9215 on NI-Daqmx platform and followed the instructions. The problem arises when i reach the part on how to adjust the calibration values, it says to initialise a calibration session but doesnt state how you are supposed to achieve this. I am using Measurment max version 14 and i have got Development suite 2013. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,401 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author smudger

Hi smudger,

I have looked over your problem and I think I found the vi you're looking for. I have attached a file containing what I think you need, though alternatively you can use Quick Drop (ctrl+space) and search for DAQmx Initialize External Calibration.vi.

I hope this is helpful for you!

Cody

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,347 Views)

Thanks for that cody i have finally had a reply from NI and they state i would have to combine several Vi's to perform the calibration adjustment. These i have found to be located on the advanced tab of Daq-mx under c series calibration. I found on forum where another user had written a program using these Vi's to adjust A NI9203 module, i used this for a start point then changed to suit my module then expanded it to control my reference device and automate the process.

Again much appreciate the help

Message 3 of 3
(4,337 Views)