Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i initialize a calibration session on NI9215 module

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all i am trying to make adjustments to an Analogue to Digital  module (NI9215) as i have found the calibration is out of specification. I have downloaded the calibration procedure for NI 9215 on NI-Daqmx platform and followed the instructions. The problem arises when i reach the part on how to adjust the calibration values, it says to initialise a calibration session but doesnt state how you are supposed to achieve this. I am using Measurment max version 14 and i have got Development suite 2013. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,404 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author smudger

Hi smudger,

I have looked over your problem and I think I found the vi you're looking for. I have attached a file containing what I think you need, though alternatively you can use Quick Drop (ctrl+space) and search for DAQmx Initialize External Calibration.vi.

I hope this is helpful for you!

Cody

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,350 Views)

Thanks for that cody i have finally had a reply from NI and they state i would have to combine several Vi's to perform the calibration adjustment. These i have found to be located on the advanced tab of Daq-mx under c series calibration. I found on forum where another user had written a program using these Vi's to adjust A NI9203 module, i used this for a start point then changed to suit my module then expanded it to control my reference device and automate the process.

Again much appreciate the help

Message 3 of 3
(4,340 Views)