Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I acquire Analog data using two DAQcards on a Pocket PC?

I'm using a PocketPC 2003, a dual-card adaptor sleave from HP and two 6036E DAQcards (I have also tried using one 6036E card paired with one 6024E card). I cannot get the application to read from the second card (the one that sits furthest from the PocketPC). Any ideas? If DAQmxBase does not support dual card addressing, does anyone know if it will in the near future?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,491 Views)
Hello,

Unfortunately DAQmx Base 1.0 does not support using two DAQCards in the same PDA. I am not sure what technical hurdles it would take to support this, but I do know that one reason it has not been implemented yet is because using two PCMCIA cards would surely drain a battery quickly.

I highly encourage you (and anyone else reading this post and agreeing) to submit feedback to R&D that you would like to see this functionality in the future. You can do so by clicking on �Contact NI�, and selecting product feedback in the lower left hand side of the page.

Best regards and good luck with your application,

Justin T.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,491 Views)
Any progress on this front? Any word if future versions of the DAQmxBase will support addressing two DAQcards on the same PDA?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,491 Views)