Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I connect them?

Hi,

This is the system and I dont know excatly, which cables, or other devices need I, how can i connect the DAQ with the perrure relief and the amplifier. I am new in this field. I attached the amplifier and the pressure relief data sheet. THank you!

qqqq.jpg

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,994 Views)

I chose ad device, because there is no analog output of NI 6221, i willl chose other device, but the question is real.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,991 Views)

The USB-6210 does not have any analog outputs.  So you cannot control your pressure relief with this DAQ board.

I suggest you give your local NI representative a call.  You can sit down with them and go through your requirements and they can point you in the right direction.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,990 Views)

Yes, i know, i wrote it. Anybody can tell me the answer? thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,982 Views)

@rinpocse91 wrote:

I chose ad device, because there is no analog output of NI 6221, i willl chose other device, but the question is real.

NI 6221 is a PCI card. Do you mean N USB-6221? It has AO and AI. You could use NI USB-6211. It has 16 x AI and 2 x AO channels

Also you are trying to connect a 0-20mA to an amplifier. I guess you need current to voltage converter instead.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,943 Views)