Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help troubleshooting program.

Hi, I hope someone is able to assist me or offer a suggestion. I am new to LabView and could use some help. I am currently using two analog tilt sensors, CF-6004 flash DAQ, LabView PDA module (Pocket PC 2003), and NI-DAQmx Base. I have posted my code to view. I have configured the 4 channels through NI-DAQmx Base configuration utility. I am reading all 4 channels with a scan rate of 196 Hz, and number of scans 5. Each channel is wired to the roll and pitch of the sensors. The problem I am having is that I am not getting the correct values when running the program. When I change the angles of the tilt sensors the values do not change on the display.  For example, the channels read zero, or near about zero no matter how much I change the angle of the sensors. The coding in the for loop is the calibration equation for the sensors. Any suggestions? Please take a look at my coding to see if I did things correctly. As I mentioned, I am new to LabView.
Cheers, Paul
Naval Surface Warfare Center - Carderock Division
West Bethesda, MD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,961 Views)
Hi navydude,
I dont have DAQmx Base but your code looks ok. I would first make sure that youre channels are configured correctly i.e. Non-referenced single ended (NRSE), Referenced Single Ended (RSE) or Differential.
Hope this helps
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,950 Views)