I ment 'one wave' produced by all 3 you know? Like a rms. In your example there are still all 3 signals by themself(in one wavechart) visible.
attached with mean.
need your help again.
- I Need to save on my PC the data i have measured
- therefore it should exist a field with "save under"
-than a new (second or third and fourth.... etc) analysis/measurement should be done
- all of them Need to be saved
-there should be a list/window where I can see and select the measurements/data
-to make a conclusion between the measurements, I want to upload the saved datas in the diagramm to see the differences between them.
It should just work for the FFT and Hüllkurvenanalyse
Do you think it´s possibile to create this?
Thank you for your help.
If something is hard to understand let me know
yes, everything is possible you are the programmer, you can do it.
1. Split acquisition from the data analyse and save functions with a producer consumer architecture, which uses a queue.
2. Implement in the consumer a statemachine so you can periodically save the values.
3. With the recrusive file list.vi function you can made list of the files, then select the needed and display them in a graph.
4. The statemachine can be extended to manage all the needed functionallitis.
5. Also a event structure can be helpfull to manage the controls and Buttons.
for you it seems to be so easy :/
1. ok i think the producer consumer architecture is a scheme like this?
2. state machine is like this?
3. where to download the recursive file list.vi
cant find it online, even not in LabVIEW
... dont know how and where to start, still in war with LabVIEW
Thank you Alex,
i cant move the x-axis from "alle Spannungssignale getriggert" after the measurement stoped in correlation with the "Messdauer in Sekunden". (Also mit dem Drehregler konnte ich vorher die x-Achse skallieren wenn die Messung vorbei war)
In the diagram "Aufgezeichnete Messwerte" it´s now possible to compare the measurements with each other, but after uploading the data in the diagramm, how to get them also in the FFT/Hüllkurve to compare them there?
Is it also possible to select the files by mouse? Otherwhise it´s also fine like this.