From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeze and Frequency Analysis

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey Alex,

I still have just a straight line. Its like my MEMS gets no data, but i made a test in the DAQmx and the hardware works fine. I added some screenshots. You have any idea? 😞

The error message is also strange because i setted everywhere the same rate(1kHz) and samples(100) like ago. Or did i missed it somewhere?

Thank you very much!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 42
(1,714 Views)

Hello Gregory88,

disable the highlight mode

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 42
(1,712 Views)

no change 😞 just a straight line at -5 volts-5V.jpg!?!?!?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 42
(1,706 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Gregory88

Alex... i think i know why.. is it because i have changed the DAQ card? last week i used the SCB 68a with a PCI card. Now its a USB 6001 from NI

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 42
(1,701 Views)

Thank you very much for your help and your patience! It works FFT.jpgSome last questions:

For understanding: 1. why makes the FFT in the first milliseconds always this one big peak?

2. the amplitude in the FFT is in Herz?

For the program:

3. could it also be possible to vary the waveform graph 2 and 3 from 10 seconds manualy into 15 or 20 seconds? e.g. through a rotary knob?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 42
(1,686 Views)

Hello Gregory88,

1. This could be the dc part in your signal.

2. What are the Output Units of FFT-based VIs?

3. Attached

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 42
(1,678 Views)

Hi Alex,

thank you it´s also a nice feature, it´s great thou, but i would like to scale the x-axis and maybe y-axis by a rotary knob.

Furthermore i tried to write the data from the "waveform 2" & "waveform fft2" into a excel chart to print and compare them. Attached my VI with Express tools Smiley Embarassed does´nt work as expected 😕

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 42
(1,676 Views)

Hello Gregory88,

How Do I Programmatically Format the X-Axis of a LabVIEW Graph to Display Timestamps?

With this way you can set also the minimum and the maximum for each axis.

There is also a method export grap to excel

Daten von NI LabVIEW nach Microsoft Excel übertragen

Save to a series of files and use the true to generate a new one.

Unbenannt.PNG

best regards
Alexander
Message 28 of 42
(1,660 Views)

Hi Alex,

the scale with the x and y axis doesnt work, just the description changes the graph stays constant. 😕

An "extra" idea for my VI is to create sth like a RMS - all three voltage signals (x-y-z-axis from the analog sensor) could combine together and could be visual in an extra waveform. would be usefull that i dont have to switch between the 3 signals of the sensor and compare everyone after each measurement.

attached the VI

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 42
(1,638 Views)

Hello Gregory88,

like this

Unbenannt.PNG

for the scaling the range maximum property can be used.

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 42
(1,631 Views)