From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code Hex0xBFFF009E

When I open the pluse montoir system I get this error code Hex0xBFFF009E. the copmputer is running windows 7 i have the newest software download. it is going on a panasonic toughbook that should not make a difference it says this is a driver missing i just need to know what program it is in?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,371 Views)

More information is required. Im assuming the pulse monitor system is a 3rd party instrument; explain what you trying to do, the hardware connections it has e.g. to the PC such as serial/GPIB? What NI product is this device is connected to? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,369 Views)

Well it is not hooked to any I am just trying to test it for a customers and I am getting that error code and I cannot seem to get labview installed or at least the one that configures correctly with the NI-DAQMX 9.3 software. The pulse monitor is in the download in 9.3 that is made for windows 7. The main test in the program is working but, my client need the pulse monitor need to work as well. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,361 Views)

What does a missing NI-VISA installaion have to do with DAQmx? Not sure if you if you should be working on any customer's software if you are not at all familiar with it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,357 Views)

It is on a new machine I am trying to get it to work before they pushase it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,353 Views)

Besides that is what I do is solve problems people like panasonic tell me it will not work low and behold I made it work!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,352 Views)

I dont have NI DAQmx 9.3, but if the "pulse monitor" is an example which installs with this driver; then review the following Compatibility Chart between DAQmx and LabVIEW. If your version of LV is compatible with NI DAQmx 9.3, then make sure that you install LabVIEW first, before installing NI DAQmx 9.3.

Additionally, the error you are getting sounds like its mostly related to NI VISA. Can you verify whether your main program or if there are any other programs running that use VISA commands?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,348 Views)

From what I can tell it is just the main program. I think what you already have total me will work. I did not know that I had to load labview first I was doing it second and trying to update to fix the errors. I am download the newest version of labview now I will try the first fix and get back to you if it does not work thank you for all your help much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,341 Views)

Remember to uninstall what you already have before the fresh installation 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,337 Views)

how can this error be corrected????

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,138 Views)