Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -88709 with NI PCI-6259

Hi all,

the VI I use had perfectly worked for over two weeks, but after an issue regarding the voltage supply inside the lab I work, my VI dont work anymore. The computer on which the VI runs was not effected only the Functiongenerator is use was restarted. But a colleague also restarted the computer. What I dont understand is that the Error occured once after 4 hours and later after 5 hours. So this is nothing what happend immediately. Atteched you find the Error-Code.

For a better understanding this is how my system work in general:

1) With the VI "Trigger funktioniert" i generate a tigger signal every hour and send the SCPI-Command *TRG towards the Functiongenerator (Rigol DG4062).

2) After the Functiongenerator get the trigger command a puls is generated and send to MOSFET. At the same time the Functiongenerator create a trigger signal what is send to the NI BNC-2110 (Channel PFI 0) and then to the NI PCI-6259 measurement card.

3) I use this trigger signal to start my VI "Rettrigrable_Finite". This VI measures a voltage signal which is connected to the NI BNC-2110 (Channel AI 0).

As mentioned before this all has worked very well until the problem descripted before. And it also worked for 4 and 5 hours and then this error occured while perfomring the VI "Rettrigrable_Finite". I have atteched all my VI I use.

Hope you can help me, and sorry for my bad English.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,092 Views)

Hi,

can you try reinstalling/upgrading the DAQmx Driver first:

NI-DAQmx 15.5 - National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-15.5/5901/en/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,073 Views)