From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200220 occurred at DAQ Assistant

cDAQ 9174 chasis is not getting detected.The labview 2009 and NI device drivers are installed.On click of NI DAQ Assisstant --> properties --> Run , it is throwing NI DAQ Assisstant error.Error -200220 occurred at DAQ Assistant-Possible Reason(s):

Measurements: Device identifier is invalid.

Device Specified: cDAQ1Mod1

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(9,271 Views)

Hi Amala,

Can you see the device in the Windows Device manager?

1. Right click My Computer on the Desktop and select Manage
  2. In the Computer Management window select Device Manager in the left column
  3. The cDAQ-9175 should appear under Data Acquisition Devices

Can you see the device in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) and what color is the icon next to the device if you do see it?

• The cDAQ-9174 should appear under Devices and Interfaces in MAX

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(9,261 Views)

I downloaded few drivers for NI DAQ mx and now it is being detected.But during the run it is showing the following error (plz refer to attachment) after some run time.When I click on continue it continues with the reading but again after sometime it will throw the error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(9,254 Views)

Hi Amala,

Are you able to run the example VIs without receiving an error? Can you try running a data acquisition example by going to Help » Find Examples... and inside the window go to Hardware Input and Output » DAQmx » Analog Measurements » Voltage » Cont Acq&Graph Voltage-Int Clk.vi

See if you are able to successfully run an example. If you are able to run the examples, it is possible that the device is being reserved multiple times in code or that the acquisition loop is being stopped with the terminate button, which can prevent hardware from being released (having a stop button that controls the loop and makes sure that tasks are cleared when the loop completes is preferred).

Referenced error:

"Error -88708 occurred at DAQmx Read (Analog 1D DBL NChan 1Samp).vi:3 Possible reason(s): The specified resource is not available. The operation could not be completed as specified"

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(9,238 Views)

I also has the same problem. I seen my usb daq 8451 on the device manager and also in the MAX, but I tried to configure daq assistant it shows like hardware not found ? do you get me issue ? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,270 Views)

Have you followed the steps in the 2nd and 3rd posts?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,249 Views)

In Windows 10 v2004, I found the cDAQ under "NI Data Acquisition Devices" vice "Data Acquisition Devices".

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,065 Views)