Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10403 when using Stand-Alone Application and DAQPad 6020E

On the computer I have LabVIEW on, I can run my VI and also I can run the stand alone application of that VI. But I can NOT run the stand alone applicaiton of that VI on a 2nd computer with out LabVIEW. I get error # 10403. I belive I build the VI correctly and loaded the proper software/driver because I have found I can run a simple stand alone application VI that does not communicate with my DAQPad 6020E. The second computer does reconize the DAQPad 6020E under the Divice Manager. I tried using differnce divice numbers for the AO and AI...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,514 Views)
Hi,

The first thing you need to check is make sure the same DAQ driver is installed on both computers. Then, you need to make sure that you can view the device in the Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX). Once you can do this, then you will need to make sure the LV Run-Time Engine is installed on the stand-alone comp. This needs to be the same version as LabVIEW that is installed on the computer where the application was developed.

I hope this helps.

George
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,507 Views)
Mark P - original author again. I tried running Measurement & Automation and it worked! Then I ran the same run time .vi I ran before and it worked two! It must have just needed the weekend off... Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,500 Views)