cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Acquisition

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello friends,

I have a task of acquiring continuous samples from two C series-NI9215 cards mounted on cDAQ-9171. The technique available on

http://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-DAQmx-Examples/Synchronize-Continuous-Acquisition-of-Multiple-Analog-Inpu...

does not include for the case for C series. Can somebody please help me regarding this. It would have been better if the logic behind using these blocks is also exlained as I'm a beginner in data acquisition.

Thank you all in advance,

Gajanana Abhyankar B

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,900 Views)

Personally, I would just buy a cDAQ-9174, which is a 4 slot cDAQ chassis.  Then you just create one DAQmx task with all of the channels and it is all taken care of for you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,895 Views)

I have a cDAQ-9184 chassis which is ethernet enabled. Is that OK if I mount the C series NI9215 on that chassis.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,892 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gajanana

@Gajanana wrote:

I have a cDAQ-9184 chassis which is ethernet enabled. Is that OK if I mount the C series NI9215 on that chassis.

That would work as well.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,875 Views)

Yeah, I mounted both NI9215 cards on cDAQ-9184, also added all 8 channels from both cards as a single task. But unable to synchronize. Is there a solution for this..?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,837 Views)