Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx functions disappeared from Labview 2013. LVH LINX related?

Hi,

I have a PCI-6221 DAQ which I have used without issue for a few years. All of a sudden, when I load one of my VIs, the DAQmx functions are just gone. They are no longer found on the system. If I go into Labview's functions, they no longer appear.

DAQmx is still recognized in Windows under Add/Remove Programs -> National Instruments Software. I tried a repair installation, which did not help. The DAQmx test panels in MAX do work, but I can't use any DAQmx functions, and DAQ Assist has also vanished.

The only thing I can think of that precipitated this is that I wanted to interface with an Arduino, so I installed LVH LINX via the VIPM. Does something in that end up disabling DAQmx? I really would like to have both of these things working.

This is Labview 2013 (32 bit), DAQmx 9.7.0 under Windows 7 64-bit.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,598 Views)

DAQmx 9.7.0 is not compatible with LabVIEW 2013.  You need At least DAQmx 9.7.5.  I would recommend just getting the latest version (14.2).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,573 Views)