Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx Error-200292 in Compiled VI on some computers not, others

Hi All,

I have a weird problem going on that I don't understand. I'm using an internal counter on a cDAQ 9178 chassis to clock 8 digital outputs to do Pulse Width Modulation. The attached VI snippet is part of a much larger project but seems to be where the problem is coming from, this is the part of the code where I initialize the Counter Output and Digital Output lines. On my development PC I don't get any errors when running the VI. When I compile the project and run it on the development PC I don't get any errors either, it works like a charm. When I run the compiled program on another PC I get error -200292. My suspscion is that for some reason on the non-development PC the executable can't find the sample clock because I'm using the backplane and not a counter output on DO module (I don't have any available), but I can't figure out why. The program was written in LabVIEW 2015 with all of the current drivers. The second PC (the one that gives the problems) has the 2015 runtime engine and DAQmx drivers installed as well the cDAQ9178 hardware profile from MAX.

Thanks,

Jeremy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,176 Views)

Jeremy.Wentzell,

The error states: 

"Some or all of the samples to write could not be written to the buffer yet. More space will free up as samples currently in the buffer are generated.

To wait for more space to become available, use a longer write timeout. To make the space available sooner, increase the sample rate."

A possible reason for this error is that the non development PC is slower and is not pulling data off of the DAQ device fast enough. 

Becca B.
Product Marketing
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,136 Views)