From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Scaling Error 200077

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a cDAQ-9188 chassis and seven modules. My VI consists of a DAQ-Assistant to acquire signals. With this I created a channel "Luftdrucksensor". For the Calibration I used a Custom Scaling in which I created a characterisitc curve. My sensor has an output range of 4-20 mA and 0,9-1,1 bar. But when I want to start the measurement an error occurs.

Can you help me?

Thank You

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,276 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DanielDerer
The min and max must be in terms of the scaled value, not the 4-20ma unscaled measurement.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,268 Views)

Hello,

thank you very much, it was successful.

Just for the understanding, why must there the scaled values? In my task the other pressure channels can handle with a range from 4-20mA, whats the difference?

Thank You

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,245 Views)
I suppose that technically, the limits could be installed but for ease of use, readability, consistency, I makes more sense that the limits are referenced to the scale.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,230 Views)
Hello Recently I have a same question,I have a cDQA-9178 chassis and NI 9213 modules,and I want to acquire Voltage signals,when I click save and run the dialog show:Error -200077,then I search a example: Voltage and Thermocouple in a single Task.vi in Labview software and try again. it also gave me a one ERROR dialog.can you help me ? Thank you very much!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,058 Views)