From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromatography Data Handling

Hello, I do alot of hplc and need to be able to do some statistical analysis of the data. For those of you not familiar with hplc, I basically get a signal(V) vs time data. Specifically I need a program that can straighten drifting baselines and determine the first and second statistical moments of a single peak from the data file. I really would like to use an exponentially modified guassian curve fitting algorithim to find the first and second statistical moments because my data always has a non guassian tail of the peak. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Corey
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,608 Views)
Corey,

What version of LV do you have available?...the newest version, 7.1, has new analysis features included. Also, is there an online resource where I could get more information about the calculations you are trying to do? With this information, I may be able to better find pre-built code...if it exists.

-Brett
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,594 Views)