Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels 8-31 don't work on my PCI-6723

I have a PCI-6723 which I have connected using a pair of shielded cables to the SCB-68 connector blocks. I am using the Measurement and Signal Explorer to test the card. We are easily able to get output signals from channels A0-A7. However channels 8-31 simply won't work. There is no output signal at all. We are aware of the different pinouts between the two cables (0-7 and 8-31) and so the problem is not due to a pinout error. We have also tried measuring the signal direclty from the cable head with no success. Is there a software setting somewhere to enable channels 8-31? Help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,436 Views)

doc_o,

From you're statement, I am assuming that you are using channels AO 0-7 with one cable/SCB-68 and a second cable/SCB-68 for channels AO 8-31. For instance, outputting a DC voltage to AO 8 from a Measurement & Automation Test Panel and then measuring Pin 68 on the second SCB-68 produces no voltage?

If this is true, then it is possible that there is something wrong with you're card. It sounds like it is something related to the second connector.

Let me know if the above information sounds accurate.

Regards,

Aaron

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,415 Views)