cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog Outputs with different timescales

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey Ameeth, 

I would think you could do that by tying the value change of the x axis to the trigger for a digital output. Are you using LabVIEW or C++? In LabVIEW you could probably achieve this using an event structure and the DAQmx VIs for triggering and digital output. There are some good examples within LabVIEW to demonstrate setting up DAQmx and triggering in the Hardware Input and Output Folder of the Example Finder.

Eden K
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,406 Views)

Hi Eden,

Im using the PCI 6731and Daqmx in labview but Im new to the environment. Esentially I need a synched digital output to trigger another data acquisition capture card. Please assist on how to to trigger the digital output with the change in analog out.

Thanks,

Ameeth

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,390 Views)

Hey Ameeth,

Take a look at the examples I mentioned in the last post to get a feel for triggering in general. For the triggering based on change in analog output values, I would take a look into case structures and event structures for the triggering. LabVIEW has pretty comprehensive help and explanations for VIs and functions, which you can find in the help tab, or you can activate context help by pressing Ctrl and H at the same time.

Eden K
Applications Engineer
Message 13 of 13
(1,372 Views)