From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the Traditional NI-DAQVirtual Channels not displayed

I am using Labview version 7 and I have a trouble in viewing all the channels in Measurement and Automation.

I have 15 channels and I am using 9 of them and I cannot see all the channels names listed as:

Measurement and Automation

Configuration
My System
Data Neighborhood
Traditional NI-DAQ Virtual Channels
Channel 1
Channel 2
Channel 3
Channel 4

I am new to Labview and trying to learn. Please help me by giving a solution to my query. How can I see all the 9 channels in Data Neighborhood?

Thanks in Advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,484 Views)
Hello Tricity,

I can definitely help you out! I want to understand better the problem you are having though. Please answer these questions so that we can work on this better:

1. What board do you have?
2. What type of channels do you want to create (AI/AO/DIO/CTR)?
2. Are you able to create the 9 virtual channels that you want in MAX? (If you can create them, you should be able to see them listed under the folder Traditional NI-DAQ Virtual Channels folder. If you can create only a limited number of channels, this probably means that you have that many channels to work with.)

the more information you can give me about your problem the better I would be able to help you out. If you can send me screenshots of your problem that can help as well.

Thanks,

LA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,469 Views)
Thanks a lot LA for your reply. I figured it out and am working on it, if I am unable to get it, would get back to you.

Thanks once again

Tc
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,457 Views)