Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding packages to WES7

Solved!
Go to solution

We are trying to install Coherent USB Power meters on the USB ports of our cRIO-9081.  We are getting an error because Coherent requires the Compaq usbser.sys to be loaded.  It appears that usbser.sys is not part of the WES7 OS that is loaded on the cRIO.  Looking on the Microsoft website you have to include the Compaq package when building the OS.

Is there a way to add the Compaq USB Modem Driver package to c-RIO?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,230 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul_Knight_Lockheed_Mart

Hi Paul,

This is Peter George with Applications Engineering at National Instruments. Could you send me a PM with more information about your hardware details and serial numbers? There seems to be a way to do this, but I may not be able to explain how to within the forums, because I may have to provide you with a file that we don't want to float freely on the web. Potentially, I may have you make a service request for this issue, but I may also be able to PM you with the file. I am requesting your hardware details and serial numbers to provide to a colleague of mine.

Thanks,

Peter 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,190 Views)

Peter,

Not to sound dumb, but what is a PM? 

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,184 Views)

Hi Paul,

It stands for private message. If you click on my profile, you should see the option to send me a private message (this way you send your informaiton to just me).

- Peter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,182 Views)

Adding packages offline.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,126 Views)