Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquire a channel from USB-6008 with VC++ without Measurement Studio

I am trying to acquire a analogic channel from my NI USB-6008 thanks to the ANSI C functions available. The software i am using is Visual C++ 6.0 (without Studio Measurement).

- I included the library required "nidaqmxbase.lib" as well as the include file "NIDAQmxBase.h".
- I took the example code that i found for ANSI C function, which compiles succesfully !

The problem comes out during execution. It seems that nidaqmxbaselv cannot run the Labview runtime engine that is situated at "C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\LABVIEW Run-Time\7.0\\lvrt.dll" The details of the error message are is in the attached files.

My Questions:
- How comes that lvrt.dll (vs7.0) is incomtatible with the driver nidaqmxbase 1.4 ?
- What is nidaqmxbaselv compared with nidaqmxbase ?

And the most interesting question : How can i make it work out!

PLEASE, HELP ME!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,528 Views)
Hello Van's,

The USB 6008 is actually supported by our DAQmx driver v7.5.  Here is an article about using the the USB 6008 with DAQmx and another article on how to configure your device to work with DAQmx.  I highly suggest upgrading your driver and device to get the full functionality of the DAQmx driver.

Now that you are using the DAQmx driver, you can use this article to find out how to program your USB 6008 in VC++.
Eric
DE For Life!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,478 Views)