From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT-MIO-16E-10 must work with Win XP computer w/o ISA slot using LV 7

DAQ cards were working in old computers in ISA slots under Win NT 4 /SP 5/ LabVIEW 5.1.
Now we need to make them work with new computers w/o ISA slots, Win XP Prof /SP 1 /LabVIEW 7.
How to reinstall old cards? And s/w?
Is any box to put AT-MIO-16E-10 and make connection to the new computer? As External units
How about old driver WinNT? and ability to run LV 7 Express programs?
We have good experience in our Tech College using DAQ Signal Accessory box as well as Connector box.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,286 Views)
I'm not sure how you are going to get the ISA board to work in a PCI slot, but maybe there is some adapter I am nto aware of. In terms of the SW, you will be able to use it with LV, but not with Express Blocks. LabVIEW 7.0/DAQ 7.x only supports AT devices in Traditional DAQ (our old driver support), not NI-DAQmx (our new driver support). Express blocks are only supported with DAQmx,

StuartG
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,286 Views)
Hello,

I think I just responded to this same question via email. You should be expecting an email soon from service request number 7053969. If I'm mistaken by this, and you do in fact need a response to this forum posting, please post back.

Cheers,

Jared A

P.S. Stuart is correct in his posting
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,286 Views)