Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-10805 high clock rate error, even at very low speed

Hello,
I am having a problem with an E series NI multifunction DAQ PCI-MIO-10. The card in working with the software, but whenever I try Analog In, I recive the -10805 clk rate to fast error. But I first recieved this error in the middle of the program we use, when everything, including the AIN was working fine. Then out of the blue this message appears and won't go away. I've tried setting the sample rate and samples per channels to very low settings- no help. We do not and have not ever used an external clock. The other connections (non-AIN) on the board (BNC 2110)have been virtually unused- only yesterday did I use to verify that the sine output worked. It does but there is no negitve portion of the wave!?

Anyway, I figure the board may be done for. It is pretty old (> 5 years ) but I wonder what is it's MTBF?
Can you think of anything else I should try before ordering a replacement?
(I've tried rebooting, reseating the card, etc)
Thank you
-Vince Vella
SSC-SD code 2825
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,230 Views)
What is the model of your card? It looks like you forgot a section. PCI-MIO-10 is not a board National Instruments makes. NI does make several boards with a name similar to PCI-MIO-10 (e.g. PCI-MIO-16XE-10, etc.). Either way, if it is an E Series board, you should be able to open up a simple shipping example (e.g. Acquire N Scans.vi) and run with the default settings. Additionally, you can try running the online E Series diagnostic utility (linked below). The online utility will tell you is something major is wrong with the board.

Online Utility
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,230 Views)