Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sisu 1004 - Drive Issues - error -70227

Yes, I found this option under build specification. I enclose a screenshot. However, I did not create a new build specification, I just enabled the click on  "Run when loaded to FPGA", compile again and overwrite the previous bitfile before downloading it to the cRIO. Is it right or should I delete and create a new build specification from scratch?

Please find enclosed the screenshot of the project and the software installed. I have the following versions installed, both in host and cRIO:

- LAbview 14.0.0

-FPGA 14.0.0

-RT 14.0.0

-NI Soft Motion 14.0.1

Thanks for your time.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,206 Views)

Dear friend, I'm having exactly the same set of problems that you had. I'm using the sisu 1004 and a cRio 9066, please can you give me any feedback about how did you solved this problem. 

Thank you

Greetings. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,024 Views)

Hi, 

I was unfortunately unable to resolve this problem. I no longer have access to this equipment as ive graduated the program.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,017 Views)

Hi Eufra,

Yes, I finally managed to solve the problem. However, I could not just think of just one source of error, there were several problems that I fixed.

Try to follow these advices, which worked for me in the past.

- Install the same version of Labview Real-time, Labview FPGA and Labview SoftMotion in both the cRIO and the PC.

- Follow the SISU instruccions to compile the FPGA bitfile. (It takes about 30 minutes in my PC)

- Carefully check that that your wiring is ok.

- Carefully check that the Axis options are well configured. Read the manual of the motor you are using and setup everything correctly (Sinking/Sourcing options, steps/revolution, Units, and so on)

If you have covered all of these points, follow the instructions of the SISU1004 NI Soft Motion UDV 4-Axis RT.vi step by step.

1. Open the project

2. Connect the cRIO

3. Deploy All (including UDV variables)

4. Run "SISU1004 NI Soft Motion UDV 4-Axis RT.vi" and wait for Ready to come true.

If some errors still persits, try to delete some of the three subvi that are called at the beginning. Find attached the picture for more clarification. These "Subvi"s are not needed for final deployments, they are just for debugging errors. For example, I needed to delete the first Subvi "SISU-1004 NI SoftMotion UDV Check Axes.vi" and then it worked. To be honest, I do not know the reason, I am not very experienced with Labview, but after that it worked well. Maybe some other can help you better. If you still have problems, I would suggest to contact directly with your Labview Assitant.

Good luck and keep on trying!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,000 Views)
Thank you, I wish I could still try that.

Hopefully the above methods solve the problems for whoever I encounters them.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,974 Views)

Hi itorrano,
Thank you for your help, I did some debbuging and the reason why they produce those errors is due to some hard coded directories where the vi search for this XML configuration file for the motors, but such directories doesn't exist. The file itself it does exist on a different directory but again the information inside doesn't match with the vi so even if you create such directories and copy this file there, you will still have errors. As you suggested I had to delete some sub-vis, as reference I'm attaching a screenshot of how my code looks now that its working.

Thank you again for your help. 

Best Regards

Eufra

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,938 Views)