Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robotics starter kit 2.0

Hello
i have problems when i make robotics projects:
- I can't save my data if i download and run it on the Robotics Staters Kit 2.0, but it is nomal when i run it on LabVIEW's framework
- I created a Fuzzy VI and then integrated with programs controlling DC motor. Fuzzy logic VI runs well in LabVIEW's framework but can't run on the Robotics Staters Kit 2.0
Please help me
thank you so much

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,351 Views)

Hi! 

Are you receiving erros when you attempt to run your code on your controller? After taking a look it appears that you can't save your data because the filepath you specify for your data file is hard coded to a location on your computer. I would recommend moving away from the "Write to Measurement File" Express VI and instead using a more base level File IO API like "Write Text File."

What happens when you attempt to deploy the code to your controller? I would take a look at some of the examples and resources found here: https://decibel.ni.com/content/community/zone/labviewrobotics 

Rob B
FlexRIO Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,325 Views)

hi

- i tried to connect but it couldn't photo 1st. do you have solutions to save data when VI runs on Robotics Starter Kit 2.0 target?

- When VI run on Labview framework, everything is ok for fuzzy controller: photo 2nd, but when run this VI on Starter Kit target, output from controller is "zero"

please take a look and help me

Best regards: Duc Phuc

connection problem 1.PNGfuzzy controller 1.PNGfuzzy controller 2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,314 Views)

Duc,

The reason that you aren't able to run your data logging VI is because you are trying to write dynamic data using a File IO method that does not support dynamic data. For that File IO Method, you need to convert your double data into strings. I would build an array of strings from the DBL data type and then write those to a text file.

Rob B
FlexRIO Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,305 Views)