cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there,

I see from the myRIO specification manual that it comes with a power cord but does it also come with an adaptor to plug into the wall? Or do I need to buy this seperately?

Additioanlly, If I'm running some servo motors off the myRIo using the myRIO to power the servos while the myRIO is plugged into a laptop via USB cable as well as the wall will the servo motors draw power from the computer or will they draw power from the wall adaptor?

Thank you kindly,

James

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,365 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JCG77

Hi James,

1. Yes, both are included.

2. The servo should draw power from the wall.

Make sure you are operating within the Power Output specs of the myRIO when powering your servo motor.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,347 Views)

I am using Myrio, and my application is: I'm playing an alternate silal analog input 1.5 to 4 V.Refere to the mains voltage I'm measuring with an electronic circuit that is responsible for making these changes .

My goal is to measure the power factor of a trifásico.Eu system I am using the "Power eletric suite", measuring the tesnsões of each phase, or serja, three analog inputs.

Please could someone help me with this application? I need to calculate the power factor and the front panel moostrar the voltage, current and the value of the power factor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,693 Views)

Hello Davi,

Due to the way these forums work, you're more likely to receive a response to your specific question if you create a new thread. Feel free to create a new thread in the Academic Hardware boards, here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Academic-Hardware-Products-ELVIS/bd-p/10. You will find people there familiar with the myRIO who can help you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,679 Views)